There are many ways to contribute –
- Write a short (500 – 1000 words) inspiring story and submit via ‘Submit Story’.
- Narrate and audio record a short (500 – 1000 words) inspiring story and email as an audio file attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe below to receive stories in your inbox and read those to kids.
- If you are a teacher, read/play stories from ‘Share Box’ to your students
- Share hardship that a kid is facing, while maintaining the privacy and anonymity of that kid and his/her caretakers, and ‘Share Box’ will try to arrange an author to write/narrate an inspiring story specifically for that kid on Share Box site.
- If you are a parent to a kid who likes to write/narrate stories then have them write/audio record it for other kids. As a parent, if you choose to, we expect you to submit on your child’s behalf or email it directly to us at email@example.com
Anyone can use these stories in ways they want to. The ‘Share Box’ team only requests to follow the ‘honor system’ while inspiring kids, especially the ones facing hardship. Use these stories as one of the mediums to uplift those kids.